Center Units and background of each unit :-
1 / maintenance unit and networks:
- It is the unit responsible for producing maintenance services for all computers and accessories and maintenance of networks and servers and preparing to buy appliances and equipment for laboratories and university departments specifications.
-Redistribution of appliances operating and distribution of new machines .
-.Receptionist Maintenance requests and monitor recurring faults and find solutions .
-Prepare periodic plans for equipment maintenance, network and ensure workflow
- Resume development and upgrading hardware and operating and Accessories
-Follow-up and organization of the required software and used in university facilities Anti ---- virus .
-The purchase of new machines, inks and ensure the purchase of original brands
-Presented technical consultancy
-Connecting cabin within the university through a single network --build Intranets network and protect it
2 / Unit Development and Programming:
-It is the unit responsible for the development of the necessary software such as registration, financial and administrative software programs and follow-up and supervision of its own database.
- Preparation of plans and programs relating to the computerization of the university departments and identify the needs of systems and devices programmed.
- Design, updating and development of the website of the University-
- Backup software and databases-
- Supervision of the programs used in the university and quality assurance, and any other work related to the software used.- -
-The preparation and supervision of-learning software - the means of -electronic learning etc ...
3/ Unit management of the site: -
this Section is responsible for the development of the website and the services provided through it
- Development of the website of the University on the Web
-Follow all the required data with colleges and departments on a regular basis and follow-up loaded on the website of the University
- Save a backup copy of the data used in the location and retrieval if any error happed
- Review of the latest news that are published on the site moving way to attract readers and site visitors
- Follow-up academic programs through the college system (Moodle)
4/ Training unit: - -
Is the unit responsible for identifying and organizing specialized courses for the rehabilitation of university students and members of tow Commissions academic and administrative and who wish to develop their skills in information technology from outside the university and its functions:
- Organizing specialized training courses such as the use of the license of the International Computer (lcdl) in collaboration with UNESCO and other
- Training the university students are trained so that computer students to follow-up research and documentation information
- Training and qualification of the academic members of the Commission on the use of modern teaching aids
- Training of members of the governing Commission on the application software used -
-Train Staff working in the field of information technology in the programs of non areas available in collaboration with the training and outside Sudan centers
- Rehabilitation of the Staff of human government and private sectors through the implementation of specialized courses within the institutions and in the center.
We have 13 guests and no members online