- The student who wishes to register for a PhD must have obtained a master's degree or equivalent from the University of Bakht Alruda or any other university recognized
(B) the period of study, ranging from two to three years, except in special cases approved by the faculty council.
(C) records the student if it meets the conditions
.(D) The applicant must have a full-time in whole or in part by the requirements of the study
must have supervisor of PhD research in the degree of professor or associate professor.
(F) the thesis or message:
Apply own thesis procedures and the recommendation of the examiners for a master's degree and Ph.D.
(G) the student must complete the payment of tuition fees before submitting the massage for discussion
.(H) may be canceled
(b) study period between two to three years, except in special cases approved by the faculty council
.(C) records the student if he meets the conditions.
(D) The applicant must have a full-time in whole or in part by the requirements of the study, the registration of any student at the expiration of five years of study on the registration of the PhD degree
.(I) a request for an exam (discussion) PhD supervisor offered to students in prepear form for this in the deanship of Post graduate studies and research.
(J) The student must present himself at the time and place for discussion.
- Committees of Post Graduate Studies and Scientific Research in colleges
Every college establish a Commission for Higher Studies of five members headed by the Dean and the terms of four members of the faculty PhDs or professorships to be one coordinator for Post Graduate Studies in the faculty.
The functions of the Committee on Post Graduate Studies and Research in each college:
(1) Approve Post graduate programs provided by the departments.
(2) Recommendation to registration of Post graduate students and research.
(3) Recommendation to selecting professors to teach courses in approved programs.
(4) Recommendation to select academic supervisors.
(5) To recommend the nomination of external examiners.
(6) to raise a proposal by feeses of the study and adjusted.
(7) prepare for exams and results.
(8) to a raise complaints through the Committee of Graduate Studies and Research in each college.
(9) To discuss the research proposal which submitted for funding internally and externally
- Committee of Post Graduate Studies and Research at University:
Post Graduate Studies Committee and Scientific Research, at university is composed as follows: -
Dean of Post Graduate Studies president.
Post Graduate Registered planned .
PostGraduate coordinator of all faculty members .
Six members of PhDs university professors selected by the Council .
Dean of Scientific Affairs member
.Secretary of libraries member
Functions and terms of reference of the Committee on Post Graduate Studies and Research at University:
(1) discuss Post graduate programs and scientific research provided by the colleges.
(2) discuss the research projects submitted for funding internally or externally.
(3) determine the tuition fees for various programs
(4) determine the benefits and allowances of teaching, supervision and examinations
.(5) show of collage proposals for private registration students and choose supervisors and examiners.
(6) determination of the registration fee.
(7) Follow the steps to complete the registration procedures.
(8) To discuss and review the results of the graduate students theses before presenting them to be approved by the Council of Professors
We have 130 guests and no members online